Meizu Zero Smartphone Has Announced
Meizu – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Meizu Zero smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a Dual sensor at the back of the device that captures beautiful and bright pictures.
Meizu Zero Features
The smartphone features a 5.99 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution at 430 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion battery buried inside it with Wireless charging 18W technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, White.
Meizu Zero Specs
- 99 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution
- 430 of ppi pixel density
- Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) octa core processor
- Adreno 630 graphics processor
- 4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: No
- Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Wireless charging 18W technology support
- Color options: Black, White