Infinix Hot 6 – A Budget Smartphone Has Launched
Infinix – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Infinix Hot 6 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Oreo operating system out of the box.
Infinix Hot 6 Features
The smartphone features a 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 268 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Quad-core processor, which is having a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 1GB or 2GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 128GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection, and Dual-LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging 5V/2A 10W technology support. The phone also comes with the support for the Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Bordeaux Red, Magic Gold, Sandstone Black, and City Blue.
Infinix Hot 6 Specs
- 0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
- 268 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
- 1GB or 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 128GB
- 13 megapixel rear camera
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 5V/2A 10W technology support
- Fingerprint sensor for added security
- Color options: Bordeaux Red, Magic Gold, Sandstone Black, and City Blue