Xiaomi Mi Play Smartphone Has Launched
Xiaomi – one of the best and world-leading Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Xiaomi Mi Play smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back side of the phone.
Xiaomi Mi Play Features
The Xiaomi Mi Play smartphone features a 5.84 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution at 432 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 (12nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for the Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Dream Blue, Twilight Gold, and Black.
Xiaomi Mi Play Specs
- 84 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution
- 432 of ppi pixel density
- Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
- Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm) octa core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB
- Dual 12 megapixel rear camera
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3,000 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor for added security
- Color options: Dream Blue, Twilight Gold, and Black
Xiaomi Mi Play Price
In terms of price, the Xiaomi Mi Play smartphone retails for about 170 EUR.